Linx-Networks is pleased to offer our cutting edge Linx-Cloud℠ Service to our customers. Linx-Cloud℠ (Azure based) is a MiFID2 compliance cloud recording service for unified communication (UC) platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Cisco, and Trading/command & Control Turrets.
Highly Redundant, dedicated, scalable, and secure native cloud- Azure based recording solution teamed with our proven in-depth expertise in compliance & MiFID2 regulation.
Linx & Verint are helping financial services firms drive communication compliance, automate assurance and reduce risk across leading unified communications, collaboration, trader voice and mobile platforms.
Capture all channels used by your workforce
- Teams Recording – leverage a leading, certified compliance solution to record all forms of interaction via Microsoft Teams.
- Cisco Recording – capture a variety of Cisco UC endpoints and call sc
- Trading Turret Recording – reliably record voice trading via dealerboard devices and software-based trader voice systems
- enarios with a proven, Cisco compatible compliance platform
- Mobile Recording – record mobile voice and SMS from multiple public cellular networks and mobile collaboration apps
- SIP Recording – record voice calls and media routed via Session Border Controllers (SBC) and other telephony endpoints that support SIP protocol
- Specialist UC & Collaboration Capture – record multi-channel interactions from messaging and content-sharing apps used by the financial community
- Avaya Recording – benefit from robust call recording and archiving for Avaya UC and telephony endpoints
Retain, manage, and make sense of vast volumes of recorded data
- Records Retention – apply sophisticated data retention and storage policy rules to meet record-keeping demands.
- Data Security – digitally sign, encrypt, control access to and securely manage your recorded data throughout its entire lifecycle.
- Data Management – use a comprehensive data management framework for data storage, validation, import, export and processing.
- Data Retrieval – extract data from multiple voice recording platforms for custodial audit or bulk legacy extraction.
- Speech Transcription & Data Analysis – leverage advanced speech-to-text, search and analytics capabilities to make sense of large datasets.
- Case Management – use intuitive workflows and rules-based automation to investigate and manage compliance cases effectively.
- Dashboards & Reporting – benefit from real-time dashboards and data visualization to track trends, anomalies, actions for data-driven insights.
Automatically monitor your infrastructure and regulate interactions
- Call Recording Assurance – leverage comprehensive call recording tracking, alerting, and policy matching to assure every call is properly recorded.
- Call & Voice Quality Testing – conduct automatic “walk-the-floor” audio quality testing and scoring across handsets, comms platforms, and recorders.
- Infrastructure Monitoring – apply automation to test, monitor and verify the state, health and performance of your entire communications and recording infrastructure.
- Policy Governance – benefit from end-to-end compliance governance by assuring applicable regulations and rules against users, groups and transactions.
- Ethical Wall – use rules-based technology to apply communication barriers, filter IM content, hide presence information and apply IM disclaimer notifications to avoid compliance breaches.